Why Travel with Israel Way?
Welcome to the JewishTeenTravel.com, a division of Israel Way. The company was founded in 1986 as a travel company geared toward the young Jewish traveler, under the name "Oranim Educational Initiatives". In 2011 the company name was changed to Israel Way when it was sold to Egged Tours, Israel's premiere provider of day tours to Jerusalem, Masada and other leading sites in Israel as well as tours to China, Thailand and Europe for Israelis.
Our broad menu of programs in Israel and abroad focuses on a Jewish audience but includes a diversity of additional populations. Israel Way has developed unique travel curricula based on the communality of the Jewish people, and we encourage travel to Israel as part of life-long learning concerning the history and heritage of the Jewish People. Some of our groups also travel to Europe in order to trace the roots of Jewish and Israeli history, and to mark the contributions made by Jews to various cities across the globe. Because Israel Way was established and is operated in Israel - in the Jewish national and cultural heart - we are just the people to turn to when you are looking for a special, out-of-the-ordinary look at the Jewish People.
This summer, teens will set off on a journey to Israel and the world with leaders in Jewish travel. Our programs are known to be fun, exciting, and adventurous. Each program has been developed by experts who know the hot-spots, the fun destinations, sites and activities that are exciting - for teens. Teens know they'll have this summer adventure to remember. Parents will love the professional care we provide and the unbeatable rates we are offering.
The best part of our trips are the Israelis who join in during the tour and travel with you. You will make new friends and discover what you have in common with Israelis, even visiting their homes. This has consistently been the coolest part of the trip.
Here are some of the many reasons to travel with Jewish Teen Travel:
- Amazingly affordable! Great prices include round-trip airfare from New York
- Spectacular programming: Always the best when you have Israelis Inside™
- Inspiring Jewish Content: Reconnect and strengthen your Jewish identity while enjoying the summer experience of a lifetime.
- Israelis Inside™: Unique programming that incorporates not only the best in Israeli security and tour educators, but also a special peer encounter program (in Israel). Israeli peers join the group for an entire week, including a short home hospitality. North American and Israeli youth share experiences and fun to form friendships and bonds that are sure to strengthen our future as a Jewish people.
- With clear insight regarding this very impressionable age group, our programs are specially geared to the youth of our time.
- We strongly emphasize safety, adventure and fun together with useful, productive content.
- Israel Way creates a non-denominational Jewish atmosphere on all of our programs.
- Shabbat observance includes no traveling, light services such as Kiddush and Havdallah along with activities to strengthen the Jewish identity, the connection to the Jewish people and to the State of Israel.
- Israel programs are kosher and Europe programs are kosher style.
- We welcome all Jewish youth and take pride in the Jewish and geographical diversity of participants on our trips.
- Community Service Hours: What better place and time to complete some of your required community service hours? Participate in some enriching and building activities that are geared to improving Jewish communities.
- Group Website: Throughout the program we post pictures and notes so that family and friends can follow the group and share in the excitement.
- Free Gifts: Including free cellular phone rental, email delivery service and more.
Now it's time to take a few minutes and read through the many trips we're offering this summer and decide which is for you. Then all you need to do is register and start packing.
See you soon on one of our programs!
Your friends at JewishTeenTravel.com
a division of Israel Way